To make a chatbot for your Shopify store, you should export a CSV of your store and then import it into Zebo as it will autopopulate content in Ecommerce Settings. Follow these steps
If you want to export certain products only, then you can filter your product list to select these products for export.
We suggest limiting an import into your Zebo admin to 100 products
2. The dialog box will give you some options. You can choose to export:
The current page of products
Products you have selected
Products that match your search and filters.
3. Select Excel as the type of CSV to export
4. Click Export products.
5. An email will be sent to the email registered for your Shopify account containing a secure download link. Download your product CSV file from this link
6. Open the CSV and delete rows corresponding to out-of-stock and old/discontinued products. Keep it a maximum of 100 products
7. In Zebo, go to Build > Content > Ecommerce Settings, click on Shopify and then Upload and upload your CSV. Make sure to click Save to save the import. Once the import is complete, you’ll see your products in Build > Content > Ecommerce Products
For more details, check out the Shopify docs here